Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Of Death Meeting

Go down 
4 posters

What time should the meeting be???
5pm
Code Of Death Meeting I_vote_lcap0%Code Of Death Meeting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6pm
 0% [ 0 ]
7pm
 0% [ 0 ]
8pm
Code Of Death Meeting I_vote_lcap100%Code Of Death Meeting I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Code Of Death Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Hello to all the Captains of Code Of Death... I will be having our 1st Guild meeting to talk about how well we are doing and also the fact that we need to be discussing the factors of where we have many events that I would like us to start doing... I would like to also start having you all to be a welcome committee to all the new members in the game and also on here on the Forum... We are getting to be in a very high quota for when it comes to be the most successful guild for only being around for a month... I want to personally say thank you for having all the patience while we are still working on a lot of the glitches and the fact that there has been some banned members... I still want to keep it up the way it is going with the fact that we have very little drama and the fact that we will be like a family for it is doing so well right now... So I think the time of the meeting should be around 5-8pm EST... So this way I have the time to be able to get my daughter to sleep and the fact that I need to make sure that my family is taken care of...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:02 pm

When we find out what time it is for the east coast let me know and ill translate the time it will be for different parts of the country
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Well as far as I know it will be for 8pm my time due to my daughter...
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Okay we will have the meeting on September 10th @ 8pm EST... All the Officers in this Guild please be advise that we need all of you here to support on the upcoming plans we have...
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:28 am

that means that for everyone on the west coast it will be about 5pm.
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:41 pm

I told lovebug this earlier when she told me about the promotion, that I may not be able to attend the meeting. My family has been planning a trip to Six Flags together for a long time, my family even asked off the whole weekend for it. Problem is, I dont know if we are planning to go saturday or sunday. I will let you know as soon as I know if it is sunday and I will be able to attend the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Hippity as far as I know you will be fine it is just to do some updating in this Guild and to see what we can do to make it even better...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:45 pm

uhm if its 5 my time then im not sure if i would be able to attend... i may have my things messed up over here but im pretty sure ill be gone all day
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Just let me know what you can do because I really need y'all to be on and be able to discuss what we need to do... Plus I am thinking of starting a Newsletter so we can let the regular members know what is going to be on because we don't want everybody left out in this Guild...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

will do, ill keep you updated
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Thanks... If your not going to be able to make it just call me so I don't text you ok?
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:34 pm

I love the newsletter idea!!
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 pm

I figured it would be a good idea for the people that don't make it to all the meetings and can keep them updated to let them this is what we had decided on and what we can do to make it better... I know that this will help us in the future on what we can do to make it more of a family based Guild and still have the fun that we are already turning into already and we can probably talk about the future Kin House too since were already doing so well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Of Death Meeting   Code Of Death Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Of Death Meeting
Page 1 of 1