Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3rd COD Meeting

Go down 
3 posters

What Day Is Best For You In November
5th 8pm EST
3rd COD Meeting I_vote_lcap29%3rd COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
19th 8pm EST
3rd COD Meeting I_vote_lcap57%3rd COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
26th 8pm EST
3rd COD Meeting I_vote_lcap14%3rd COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Not Sure
3rd COD Meeting I_vote_lcap0%3rd COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Okay we had a hard time with the last meeting that we had on October 15th, 2011... I would like to have y'all to be able to have your opinions on the gaming community that we have here and I have a wandering eye if we are going to make it in this world to be the best Guild out there... I would like to suggest that we make a time and date that we can have the meeting but I will not be able to do November 12th, 2011 for I will be celebrating my daughters 1st Birthday Party and want to focus her whole day to be able to play and make her feel that she is my world... I will put up a Poll to have y'all pick a day and a set time... Please have all the time and the factor that we can still be a Community that we can enjoy being here and as always having fun... Please Vote now so this way we can all try to be there...
Lovebug A.K.A. Babysnug
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Hippity

Hippity

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:01 am

I can make the 5th or the 19th, but I definitely know I cannot make the 26th because that's my birthday weekend.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Okay well have to make sure to spread the love of your upcoming Birthday because you are one of the biggest attributes to our Guild...
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 pm

All right I have tallied the votes and we will have the meeting on October 19th, 2011 at 8PM EST... I would like all of y'all to be on the new vent that has been provided for us and the fact that we need to start preparing for the Christmas celebration that we will be doing but I can not garente that I can be there for I have been called for 2 job interviews and will not be able to know my schedule and the fact that I do want to make this a more friendly community and the fact that we want to stay as a family and the fact that I want to be able to say yes we are the best and the fact that I would like to get other games on this forum and to start to make it more of a Community... As always we have been doing extremely well in LOTRO but what is there that we can get out there... I know my husband has been playing with Controlled Chaos but we need to be more like them and to spread the word... We have been successful with several ways on LOTRO and I have been on Guild Wars... I know that a lot of us can't be on there but if there is a way we can work it out to where you can find a way to get the game would be awesome... Savior I would personally like to get you in the Guild on there so please give me the time to farm and all the other stuff and no matter what we will be able to succeed more... Thanks for all your time and please keep me updated on how you guys can help me more in time...
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:52 am

so are we having the meeting this saturday?
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:48 am

Well as long as i don't have to work on that time yes we will have it this Saturday and we will have it... But I will keep y'all updated on what my work schedule will be on that night... If it changes the time we will still have it but maybe earlier or later depending on what is going on... Please be patient with me for I am starting work tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Wait did i miss a meeting? i thought that it would be in november not october, my bad if i missed it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Lol... Ya its this weekend... Sorry I have been so side tracked about the dates, but I am probably going to have to put it for an earlier time for I have to work that night... I hope that y'all can please be patient with me since I just had Orientation today and the next 2 weeks I will be working odd hours... I will probably have it earlier that day if y'all can make it for I have to work from 4pm-11:45pm... Y'all give me some suggestions and I'll see what I can do about it...
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Its a saturday so just lety me know
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 pm

I have decided that I will do the meeting after I get off of work Saturday so if y'all can be on around 1am Sunday morning for I won't be getting off until 11:45 pm...
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:02 am

Ill be there. just someone text me to remind me cause otherwise I'll loose track of the time.. hahah
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Okay so we were not able to finish the last meeting because of the fact that we could not get on Vent and the fact that my Computer crashed like 3 times... Anyways since it is so close to the end of the month and Thanksgiving is on Thursday were going to go ahead and plan the next meeting next month so this way we can go over all the stuff that we can get in one night... I do not exactly know my work schedule yet but I will keep you guys updated on the time and date we can do this... So please keep in mind we will do this before Christmas comes up... Because I know that we all will be extremely busy during that time for our families come first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3rd COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd COD Meeting   3rd COD Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd COD Meeting
Page 1 of 1