Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting for Janurary 2012

Go down 
2 posters

Janurary 2012
Jan. 7th, 9pm EST
Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_vote_lcap67%Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Jan. 14th, 12am EST
Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_vote_lcap0%Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jan. 21st, 12am EST
Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_vote_lcap0%Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jan. 28th, 12am EST
Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_vote_lcap33%Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Meeting for Janurary 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting for Janurary 2012   Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Okay so we have had made it through to the year 2012... I would like to say Happy New Year's to all of you that has made it this far and the fact that I would like to inform that we have been a Guild since August of last year... I would like to thank all of you that has been able to make it this far in the Guild for we have had several things that had happen to us last year... We will be going through a lot of changes for this next year and would like to involve all of you that has made it this far... I would like to acknowledge for all of you that has made it this long in the Guild and the fact that we are still trying to make this a more family based Guild... I would like to have a meeting sometime this month and be able to include everybody in this Guild to please keep in mind that I am trying to be a part of all of your needs and I would like to hear what we need to do to make this a better Guild and hopefully grow once again... I will put up a Poll for all of you so this way we can see when the best time that we can do... Please inform that all of you that I usually have it on the weekend and it is usually after midnight my time because this is best for all of us and the fact that I do have to work and take care of my daughter... Thanks for all of your patience and also Happy Gaming...
Lovebug A.K.A. Babysnug
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Janurary 2012   Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:22 am

I guess any day is fine for me, although I wont know til closer to it because of my job...
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Janurary 2012   Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 am

It is okay my work schedule is off as it is... Please try to Vote though please... Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Janurary 2012   Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:48 am

we should have the meeting the same day as we have for the officers meeting, that way we don't have to get everyone on for 2 days
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Janurary 2012   Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Yeah that's what I have planned but we need to know what everybody thinks and also be able to see what is best for them for we need to be able to try and have them all together so this way we can plan on what we can do to make this a better Guild... I will also need all the Officers to help me with this for I will need to be able to do a mass at one time and we wont all be on till like 5am just trying to make all the suggestions possible in the Guild to make it the best...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for Janurary 2012   Meeting for Janurary 2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting for Janurary 2012
Page 1 of 1