Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting people to do runs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

Getting people to do runs. Empty
PostSubject: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Im looking for like 2 other people to help me set up groups to do Skirms this up comeing week. ive invited several new people who are interested in doing Skirms but i want everyone else in the kinship to know they are welcome. If you are interested in joining us Friday-Sunday next weekend at some point please post, send me a message, or find a way to let me know and i will add you to the list. Thank you for being a member on Code of Death. I hope you have a fabulous day.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Well we will have to set some time away from the game to have the Captain Meeting...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 pm

im game
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:02 am

Forsure. Im hopeing that there will be enough people so that when we have meetings, the kinship can be bonding and getting to know eachother more. With out us havnt to get it started Everytime (if you know what I mean)
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:55 pm

I would like for all the Officers to also get on Ventrillo that night so this way we don't have to be typing... It is okay if you don't have a microphone because we can open the chat up and watch for what y'all type... But please be there for I want to make sure that were all on the same page as the others when it comes to making this the best guild that we have...
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Was there a settled time?
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Well it has been pretty much been set time of 8pm EST... Which is 7 CST and 6pm MST but in the west coast it will be @ 5 pm y'alls time... So ya that is going to be the time that we will get set up and ready to have the meeting so this way we can have a quick over view of the way it is going and the fact that we will start doing events and maybe talk about the factor of moving onto the other games for we are trying to make this a better Guild...
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:46 pm

If I can make it to the meeting on saturday, and you guys skirm after, I am totally game!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:47 pm

that is of course if I am level 20 by then... I am level 17 right now so I almost guarentee it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm

The more the merrier...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Ill be starting weekly skirms/GB's, they will be held on Friday night and Saturday afternoon, been online to enjoy the fun and please try to be on at that time if possible, 7:00 California time for Friday and 4:00 Saturday California time. message me for the correct times for the area you guys/girls are at so we all can be online and have fun
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 am

Ill get on and help what i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting people to do runs.   Getting people to do runs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting people to do runs.
Page 1 of 1