Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Events for Skirm's and GB runs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killingu2

killingu2

Events for Skirm's and GB runs  Empty
PostSubject: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:37 am

whats up guys use this for when we wanna get a kin GB or Skirmish started, me and grim would like to run a kin GB threw barrows with as many members as we can. he will be available after 4 on sunday, so please lets see if we can get this goin?
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:55 am

yea we can do that....
Um let me check how everything is going here and youll have me or the wife.
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:47 pm

awesome sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 am

oh man.. sorry I missed it.
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 pm

I know I missed it to by a couple minutes
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 pm

we managed to do it with only 4 people.... so if we get 4 people we can for sure do it so lets set up a day were we all run it? say Friday at 5 or sumthin
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:05 pm

I don't have work i believe
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 am

I can try to make it to this one... I like to see how many we can get going, because if there is more than 6 people we can separate them into groups...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 pm

well we have started to get people that do skirms in the afternoons everyday. I like that.
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 pm

i like that too thumper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events for Skirm's and GB runs    Events for Skirm's and GB runs  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Events for Skirm's and GB runs
Page 1 of 1