Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Facebook Page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:21 pm

We know have a Facebook Page to help us get to know more people in the Gaming Community that will be able to get to know one of each other and be able to become a family.... So you can either go to the page and be added or even post your name here and we will put you on the Page... I would like to thank y'all for being apart of this expansion...

Code Of Death Gaming Community...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/210622355652861?ap=1
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Thumper

Thumper

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 pm

New Facebook Page Facebook-face-book-doing-wrong-demotivational-poster-1212793453gif
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Just as you all should know there will be an access to this page that I had created and if you do join please let me know that it is you, so I don't think that it is a random person trying to join...
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Asked to join   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:58 am

Hey just heads up my name is Courtney Cox and i asked to join
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 pm

i gots ya lol.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Way to go Thumper but next time please inform me, because I didn't know who it was until I got on here... Thank you so much though for joining up on the page though Courtney... You are becoming a good potential for this Guild... And we are waiting on 3 more votes and will keep you posted...

As always have fun Gaming...

Also Known As Babysnug flower
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 am

ohh ohh can i be on friends list Lovebug? LOL
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 pm

lol! you Goober...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:35 am

i asked to join, name is brandon A
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 pm

nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Facebook Page   New Facebook Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Facebook Page
Page 1 of 1