Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should we get a Face Book Page?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Should we get a Face Book Page? Empty
PostSubject: Should we get a Face Book Page?   Should we get a Face Book Page? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:15 pm

We have made a critical deselection of trying to make our members to join us on the forum... I am concerned that we are not reaching out to them like we should... What I am wondering though is the fact if we should spread our wings even further to become on Face Book and see if we can outreach out to other members? If we should please put a simple yes or no so we can put it in the main page to where we can say that on the General Chat that we can have them put there names on the section and we can add them to the Page... But please be considerate that when we do this it will be brought up to the factor that we can make this forum so great and that we can succeed as an guild... Thank you so much for being one of the best Officers that we all have and can be the greatest...

As always have fun Gaming and make new friends...

Also known as Babysnug
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Should we get a Face Book Page?   Should we get a Face Book Page? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Yes I will say that it would be a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Should we get a Face Book Page?   Should we get a Face Book Page? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:42 pm

I like the Idea
Back to top Go down
gurnie

PostSubject: Re: Should we get a Face Book Page?   Should we get a Face Book Page? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:06 pm

sounds ok,but im worried that becuse facebook has private names on it,they might be reluctiant,just saying tho.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Should we get a Face Book Page?   Should we get a Face Book Page? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:08 pm

gurnie wrote:
sounds ok,but im worried that becuse facebook has private names on it,they might be reluctiant,just saying tho.

We can try to have it private if that is what they want to make it better but we need to get out there so we can all get more members on the forum and also be able to get on here more and make it like a family...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Should we get a Face Book Page?   Should we get a Face Book Page? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 am

i dont mind the idea so yes
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Should we get a Face Book Page?   Should we get a Face Book Page? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey Killingu2... Lol... We already made the page so you don't have to vote... Lol... Just go to the General Chat and go to where it is Facebook and add the page to your way and just give us your name on there and we will add you right away... Right now we already have Me Lovebug, Thumper, Hippity, and Muffinwoman123... So all you have to do is once you requested to become a member on the page just give us your name on there and we will add you right away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we get a Face Book Page?   Should we get a Face Book Page? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we get a Face Book Page?
Page 1 of 1