Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ratt For Officer

Go down 

Ratt For Officer
Yes
Ratt For Officer I_vote_lcap100%Ratt For Officer I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Ratt For Officer I_vote_lcap0%Ratt For Officer I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Sure
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Ratt For Officer Empty
PostSubject: Ratt For Officer   Ratt For Officer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 am

I have gamed enough in my time to see you guys actually have somehting nice here. Hard to find a place where gamers can just be gamers.

Would love to help out but not sure if my health/life will fit your directional needs. I am sick (doctors have now officially said they don't know) so never can promise when I will be on, how long I will be on or how far apart my off time is. But there are enough ideas in my head that if I can help I can help.

My main problem I have is this is just a game. I enjoy it greatly but in about 6 months I am going to get itchy and want to hit up some pvp based games or start up Eve again. So again - choice is yours. Would like to bounce some ideas off of someone if anything Smile

Geek out!

Ratt (a.k.a. Frumila)
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Ratt For Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ratt For Officer   Ratt For Officer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Well I have counted all the Votes and I would like to welcome Ratt to the Officer position for he has earned his way up... I would like to thank y'all for the votes and please lets keep it up...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com

Ratt For Officer
Page 1 of 1