Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratt

Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt Empty
PostSubject: Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt   Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Greetings my LOTRO peeps!

Frumila here. But everyone usually just calls me Ratt. Long story LOL.

Wanted to say hello and all that jazz. Figure a brief hello about me might explain my exuberance when I game! (Hush Wren!)

I have spent my entire life gaming, started a hand crafted gaming company ( Any one own one of my games like Globulator? Be serendipitous if someone did LOL), got sick/board game industry collapsed so got addicted to online gaming. I am a gamer geek I guess.

Father of two and a beautiful wife (wife and son also play LOTRO - littlest is almost able to reach the mouse/keyboard like mommy does LOL) - all gamers. What can I say...

Games I have played (MMO and others)
Dark Age of Camelot
WoW
Champions Online
Rift
Warhammer (first one)
Eve (space fleet warfare ftw!)
Team Fortress 2 (my easy pvp fix!)
And of course LOTRO

So Geek on dudes!

Ratt
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt   Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 am

Welcome Ratt!! Hope we can get your family on here too Very Happy It's great to see another gaming family! My husband and I plan to raise one! haha. He plays Team Fortress too, if you ever wanna play just let me know and Ill let him know. He works nights though so sometimes its hard for him to game. Anyway hope you enjoy the kin! Welcome to the family!
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt   Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:37 am

Welcome to the Gaming Community and if you ever need any kind of help just let us know and we will do our best to help... I hope your enjoying the time that we have in this Community and hoping to get more activity when it comes to our Gaming world and also the fact of our Forum which is kind of dead at the moment but will hopefully get more activity which I have been working on to make it more of a fun place to be... But I have to say thank you so much for joining on the Forum and I had already promoted your Characters to Kinsman...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt   Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyas Peeps - just call me Ratt
Page 1 of 1