Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COD Meeting

Go down 
2 posters

COD Meeting
6pm
COD Meeting I_vote_lcap14%COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
7pm
COD Meeting I_vote_lcap0%COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
8pm
 14% [ 1 ]
9pm
COD Meeting I_vote_lcap57%COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Not Sure
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: COD Meeting   COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:19 am

Okay so know that we had have our very first Meeting and the fact that it went so well that I want to start having it every month and had decided that I should go ahead and get the next months start to set up so this way we can prepared and try to get all the Officers on the Vent again to make it an official meeting and that we can have all the feedback that we need to when it comes to trying to spread our wings and also the fact of the good things that are going great right now and the fact that we want to make sure that it is still fun while also doing all the recruiting and the fact that we need to be able to talk about the future things that we can do to make it even more fun... My biggest concern is the fact that we need to be able to start taking donations for we are so close to Rank 7 and the fact that we need to start getting things together when it comes to getting the Kinship House ready for all the new members... I have it scheduled October 15th, 2011... It will be in the time of 6pm-9pm EST... I will put another poll up for everybody again so we can vote on the good time that we can have it again... This meeting is mainly for how were going to set up for the Kinship House... Please Vote thanks...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Meeting   COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Okay so it is definitely been calculated to the point where we have been inactive votes and we need to have a time but it will be at the Official time of 9pm EST... If I can please have all the Officers on that night so we can be able to discuss on the upcoming events that we have in this awesome guild and need to once again talk about spreading our wings and possibly looking at for some more Officers... Not only that we need to talk about the fact that we are getting out there but I would like to be able to get this Forum more active so that we can say hey check out the best they've been on since it has been known that we are already getting more and more that want to join and the fact that we have the time to slow down and be a welcome committee...
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Meeting   COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Everybody that can make it we will be having our 2nd meeting at 9pm EST tomorrow and the fact that we are having some major changes starting right after the meeting so if y'all can please be there so I can talk to you about what were going to start doing... By the way we will also be talking about the other games that we will be discussing so we can make this a bigger guild... If you can not make it please text me and let me know that you can not make it but we need to definitely need to talk about several topics but like I said I would really like y'all to be on ventrillo and we can see what were looking at in the future of our guild... My number is (502)472-3023 if it is not a good time for y'all... If it does wind up that y'all can't make it we will have to see about post poning the meeting to another time if we have to...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Meeting   COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:48 pm

if its 9 would it be 6 my time? in cali? if so i should be good
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Meeting   COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:12 am

Yes it will be 6pm PST...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD Meeting   COD Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Meeting
Page 1 of 1