Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-Mas COD Meeting

Go down 
5 posters

COD Meeting
December 3rd, 8PM EST
X-Mas COD Meeting I_vote_lcap100%X-Mas COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
December 10th, 12AM EST
X-Mas COD Meeting I_vote_lcap0%X-Mas COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Sure
X-Mas COD Meeting I_vote_lcap0%X-Mas COD Meeting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Okay so we all know the fact that we were not able to finish our Guild Meeting this past Saturday and I would like to inform y'all that we need to finish talking about what we can do to make this a better Guild and the fact that we all have major concerns about how were looking... I would like to inform everybody that if there is anybody that was in the Guild on LOTRO that has not been banned but just taken out due to inactive please add them back to the Guild and explain to them that the reason why I did that... We are trying to make this a more active Guild but with all the members that were in the Guild were off more than 45 days they got kicked... Anyways we will be talking more about it in the next meeting, so if I can try to have the all the Officers again on one of the Nights that I will have y'all vote on a Poll again so we can do this in a more formal way... Savior I also need you to text me asap about the factor of Guild Wars for I was able to get Tidus in our Guild and we need to get him going on the forum and all that good stuff... Also if anybody needs to get a hold of me for any situation please call or text me at (502)472-3023... Thank you so much for your time and as always have fun and Happy Gaming...
Lovebug A.K.A. Babysnug

Last edited by Lovebug on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Thumper

Thumper

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:47 pm

I know everyone likes using vent but they may be going under. Over the last few weeks the main server in Dallas was hacked and thousands of accounts were taken, ie credit cards and all that. And after two days they got it situated and it was hacked again. There is rumor that they will be closing, They havent put anything out about it. But they have lost thousands of accounts over night, so I dont really see them lasting. There are other programs. One is called raid call. ITs like vent and skype in one. You can even send files back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Well if anything we can get everybody on Facebook chat to do it that way but we need all of you to get on there so this way we can all be on one page... Here is the page address... When you do please give me the names of who you are for we have it under Private... Thanks for being so understanding...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/210622355652861/
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:47 am

the earlier the better... december is crazy for me.
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:48 am

ITs begging to look at like christmass LOL
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Lol... Your a dork Thumper but I love you...
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:42 am

Okay so we have a total of 5 votes for December 3rd, 8 pm EST... I will be able to be on at that time for I will be getting off at a decent time from work and the fact that I will have time to relax before I get on and we will be trying to do something about the fact that we don't really have Ventrilo anymore... We will be trying to see if we can find another way to be able to chat with our voices instead of typing for I was unable to keep up with all the discussion that we were trying to get through...
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:56 am

well there are a few other voice chat programs we can use... I tested out GSC and that seemed pretty easy to figure out. you just have to download it and the server is free. I created a server named Code of Death... we can use it if you want. Everyone would just have to download it. if thumper wants to look into it and test it thats fine. It might be a good sorce of finding new gamers out there as well... we can enter any chat server from it and find other gamers out there for WoW or other such games. I donno.. something to think about.

http://getgsc.com/gsc/downloads/
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 pm

That would be fine... I know that Thumper has been looking at several different sources himself and no matter what well be able to get one going soon so this way we can do this in a better way... But I hope that all of you are having a wonderful day with friends and family for Thanksgiving that we are able to say thank you for all that we have... Also if anybody that hasn't put in for the Lottery for this month you still have time to put it in for we will do the drawing at the end of the month and will have a prize for it... Also for all the new Officers in this Guild I would like y'all to put my cell number into your contacts for if there is something bad going on I would like y'all to get a hold of me and the fact that I will try my best to take care of it... I would like y'all to be able to get a hold of me for anything... (502)472-3023
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:16 am

School is done on the 2nd, im not gonna be gone, and i shouldnt feel sick again. and even if i did i couldnt/wouldnt miss two in a row. so either of the two dates work for me. just let me know
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 am

We will definitely have it on the 3rd for I will be getting off early that day and be able to come home and spend some time with my family and probably be putting my daughter to bed that night because she has not been sleeping well due to me working and not barely seeing me anymore... I miss her but when it comes to Christmas and all we need the money... I am also so sorry for all of you that I have not been on much to settle a lot of things that is going on... I hope that whatever is going on that you will text me and the fact that we need to discuss matters of what is going on instead of just banning them... Get what ever it takes to post me something that I can say that if it is severe enough to have me settle it...
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:16 am

wasnt to much that was settleable sense it was just from her dieing so then she started cussing out the kin-members after she rage quit the kinship. but i get your point.

Last edited by muffinwoman123 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:40 am

I just need to be the mediator since I am the Leader of this Guild... I just don't want us to have a bad name and also the fact that I know I can usually make it stop and also the fact that we can either to straighten out or they have to deal with me...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:58 am

ok, for one courtney did not say the words shes banned! she simple told you what happened. she was simply asking you what was needed to be done and it happen in an instance to where even if you were to get on shed already logged of and done something else. its not her fault nor could she avoid it. simple as that. and as for me, i feel as if the kin is being ran by the officers.... your hardly on for many reason but im not enjoying being apart of COD anymore. i feel as if things have changed and im not likeing it. if things dont get better in a few days then im gone. period.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Alright I want to make this very clear for all of my Officers of Code Of Death... If you have a problem with what I am doing in this Guild I would like for you to tell me know because I am trying to keep the peace in this Community and the fact that I had lost 2 of my best Officers in LOTRO... I am trying to be more open for y'all and you have to realize I have to work and take care of my family... If there is something going down on the games I need y'all to come to me and the fact that I had given you all my cell number... I understand that I have been very busy but it is the holidays and the fact that I have to be working almost 40 hours and barely have time for anything right now... I will still be having the meeting on December 3rd, 2011 at 8pm EST... Please I would really like to hear from all of you and if there is a problem to bring it up now because I don't think I could handle another hard time like I did with Nim and Min...
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:06 pm

where are we having this meeting? I'm online but no one else is...
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:28 am

Meeting has been postponed due to me falling asleep early... We will definetely have our meeting this following Friday at 8pm EST... I am off that day but have things to do but I will inform y'all where we will be having it... I think we might have it on LOTRO again so everybody that is on it will be able to attend because we have a lot of people that is not on the voice chat... I will also post it on the game so I can have y'all be able to let everybody know what is going on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Mas COD Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas COD Meeting   X-Mas COD Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Mas COD Meeting
Page 1 of 1