Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hippity for Captain

Go down 
3 posters

Hippity
Yes
Hippity for Captain I_vote_lcap100%Hippity for Captain I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Hippity for Captain I_vote_lcap0%Hippity for Captain I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Hippity for Captain I_vote_lcap0%Hippity for Captain I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Hippity for Captain Empty
PostSubject: Hippity for Captain   Hippity for Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey guys! It's Hippity!!
I know I just actually joined the actual Kin but I have been a member of COD for a while and have played with a few of you. I think I could make a good officer because I am Nice and good at recuiting and all that jazz. Dont let the fact that I'm a ginger sway your vote cause I wont eat you. I check the forums everyday so I am pretty much a COD addict and I am a cool chick! I have a low level hunter right now but plan to bring her up to your level asap so we can do cool stuff together. Lovebug said we need a healer too so I will make a minstrel as well Very Happy So yeah... Go Gingers for Officer!
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Hippity for Captain   Hippity for Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 pm

It has been brought to my attention that we are missing 4 Captain Votes... I don't know what's going on but I will go ahead and Promote Hippity to Vice Captain for we have waited too long for the Votes... Thank you all for Voting and please next time let's try to get everybody that is a Captain to please Vote... Sleep
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

PostSubject: Re: Hippity for Captain   Hippity for Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:30 am

I am so glad to have someone as amazing as Hippity as a captain to Code of death you truely are an amazing person.
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Hippity for Captain   Hippity for Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Wow! Thanks everyone!! And thank you muffin! I think your a pretty awesome person too! I am happy to beable to serve this kin better! I started recruiting last night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Hippity for Captain   Hippity for Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Awesome... But if you can try to get them on the Forum too that would be awesome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hippity for Captain   Hippity for Captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hippity for Captain
Page 1 of 1