Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archeous Captain Votes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Archeous Captain Votes Empty
PostSubject: Archeous Captain Votes   Archeous Captain Votes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Hello I would like to become an officer for some reasons. Being an officer will allow me to help recruit people for the kinship and help aid in keeping the kinship alive and working. I also had experience in recruiting people for another kinship in another world and in playing LOTRO. I am usually on alot of the time and am usually free to help others in the kinship. I hope u consider me to become an officer. Smile

Please submit a Yes or No for the Captain Votes...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Archeous Captain Votes   Archeous Captain Votes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 pm

I would like to say yes so I can be relieved from some of the Recruiting... I need more help with the other Officers...
Back to top Go down
gurnie

PostSubject: Re: Archeous Captain Votes   Archeous Captain Votes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 pm

after some first hand experince with him,its a yes from me
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Archeous Captain Votes   Archeous Captain Votes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:50 pm

We are still waiting for 2 more votes, but I will give it a day or 2 more before I make a decision... So far it is looking good... Question
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Archeous Captain Votes   Archeous Captain Votes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Yup. sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Archeous Captain Votes   Archeous Captain Votes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Well we have gotten 3 out of 4 votes as an Yes so he will be promoted to Vice Captain... Thank you so much for the votes y'all and hopefully it will be better the next time we have to do votes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archeous Captain Votes   Archeous Captain Votes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archeous Captain Votes
Page 1 of 1