Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Chicken quest

Go down 
+3
Audreyy
Mixli
archeous
7 posters
AuthorMessage
archeous

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 am

Hey everyone!!!! Me and Gurnie found a quest where it lets you turn into a chicken. The coordinates are 32.0 south and 74.3 west. There is beginning quest where you place a eggs in the correct nest, after u do that then u accept the next one where u talk to a chicken. When u talk to that chicken it will let u become a chicken to do quests. The quests have a timer on them and I just wanted to let everyone on the foum know this because it is fun to play as a chicken. This is a sideplay in LOTRO and you will log off when you do this quest.
Back to top Go down
Mixli

Mixli

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:18 am

I see that you can do this series of quests from level 1. You run around the zone talking to different animals and have to evade any mobs that might aggro you. Most everything is red or purple. After the Shire area, the next in the series is doing the same in Bree-land. Lot of running for long distances and trying to keep out of aggro range of all the mobs is fairly easy, but you have to stay on your toes or you will run right into a purple. Scary running through the Bree-Marsh area with a level 1 chicken that aggros everything. It will get your blood pressure going. It goes on for another 4 or 5 areas ending, at least as far as I can see, in level 40+ areas. I've only done the first two (Shire and Bree-land).

One question I have, if anyone knows, does a death of your chicken constitues a death of your character if you are trying to attain level 20 without a death acheivement?
Back to top Go down
Audreyy

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:23 pm

That sounds totally awesome! Haha.. I think I might take a look at that, thanks. jocolor
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:39 pm

i loved doing the quest till creatures of bree....now i just hate chickens....
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:32 pm

lol how can you hate chickens!!!!!
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 am

its a love hate situation. hehe.
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 am

oh lol i see now lol
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:18 pm

That's hilarious!! I didn't know there was one in Bree, I did the one in the shire but didn't realize there was more. I totally wanna do this quest with a group. anyone interested? shout it out here or send me a PM. When I get back to Chicago on thursday I wanna try it!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Hey Ginger... Would love to the quest with you if you don't mind, because it's fun gaming with you and it would be great if we can get like Killingu2 and Muffinwoman to go with us to and maybe Thumper... Wow this would so great for us as a Guild to do this and then take a lot of pictures too!!! That sound's like a plan to me, y'all text me when you want to do it and we can go... As long as I am not tied up when it comes to certain things?
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Hippity

Hippity

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:53 pm

totally! I am so game!!! When are you guys free?
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:55 pm

It depends on how the day goes... Most of the time it is when we have Liberty asleep... And if I am not too tired then I am up to get online... But probably not the rest of this week though, because I am on some X-Max and it is kicking my butt right now...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

~Chicken quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chicken quest   ~Chicken quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Chicken quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Of Death :: Forum :: Gamming :: Lord of the Rings Online :: Events (Check regularly)-
Jump to: