Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon for Veteran

Go down 

Should Brandon move up?
Yes
Brandon for Veteran I_vote_lcap100%Brandon for Veteran I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Brandon for Veteran I_vote_lcap0%Brandon for Veteran I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Brandon for Veteran Empty
PostSubject: Brandon for Veteran   Brandon for Veteran I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:18 pm

hey guys its nim, a.k.a. Brandon. ive been a member for about 6 months now and i feel as if i should be promoted further up into the ranks of this guild. ive been able to recruit and get members onto the forms. i can problem solve and ive been fair to every and all members. im constantly on LOTRO playing and haveing fun with the game and haveing fun wuth the new members. being promoted further up into the ranks will make my passion for the guild grow and i wish to become one step closer to senior capt.

as always thanks to everyone for allowing me to be apart of this guild and always have fun
NIM, Brandon
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com

Brandon for Veteran
Page 1 of 1