Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officer Application

Go down 
+2
Lovebug
Ratt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratt

Officer Application Empty
PostSubject: Officer Application   Officer Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:27 pm

I have gamed enough in my time to see you guys actually have somehting nice here. Hard to find a place where gamers can just be gamers.

Would love to help out but not sure if my health/life will fit your directional needs. I am sick (doctors have now officially said they don't know) so never can promise when I will be on, how long I will be on or how far apart my off time is. But there are enough ideas in my head that if I can help I can help.

My main problem I have is this is just a game. I enjoy it greatly but in about 6 months I am going to get itchy and want to hit up some pvp based games or start up Eve again. So again - choice is yours. Would like to bounce some ideas off of someone if anything Smile

Geek out!

Ratt (a.k.a. Frumila)
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application   Officer Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:40 am

Your Application has been submitted to Voting... If you do become an Officer can you recruit on the other games to be able to start a Guild on the other games???
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application   Officer Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:14 pm

I have tallied all the Votes and I would like to welcome you to one of our newest Vice Captains and the fact that you had 5 anonymous votes as a yes, so I would like to say Congratulations...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application   Officer Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:17 pm

congrats!
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application   Officer Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:17 pm

gratz
Back to top Go down
Wrenla

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application   Officer Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Friendly, experienced player. I've played LOR off and on for 3 yr now. Older, but not stuffy or critical..... Love to help and assist newer or less experienced players.
Crafting seems to be something i really enjoy. I am dealing with chronic illness in RL (real life) so there may be days when i'm not able to be on. I believe that the
kin that plays together.....stays together.
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application   Officer Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 pm

wren are you applying?
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application   Officer Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Grats, and welcome to the family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application   Officer Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officer Application
Page 1 of 1