Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

easy rep gaining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killingu2

killingu2

easy rep gaining Empty
PostSubject: easy rep gaining   easy rep gaining I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Easy Rep gaining.

i am in need of gaining kindred rep with thorins hall so i may obtain my goat mount. is there any way to gain rep really fast and easy? please help
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

easy rep gaining Empty
PostSubject: Thorins Hall rep   easy rep gaining I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:28 am

hey nim, sorry I haven't shown you this yet... I know I haven't been on all weekend. You can get Thorin's hall rep by going to Sarnur in Ered Luin, its located at 20S 103W I believe... across from Nogland stables. just follow the stairs through the goblin camps. you will eventually see a camp with three dwarves. keep moving forward past them and there will be the instance entrance for sarnur. I would advice just staying upstairs, instead of going downstairs where the epic enemies are. You'll know once you run into a troll, dont go down there, there is about 6 trolls all in the same area and past them there are giant polar bears. They arnt really worth fighting and they drop the same things as the easy guys upstairs. I will help you out tomorrow if you are on. I cant go tonight cause a few of my friends want to go to Carn Dum Urugarth. But I will gladly help you get rep items there.
Back to top Go down

easy rep gaining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Of Death :: Forum :: Gamming :: Lord of the Rings Online :: Helpful Tips for the game-
Jump to: