Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon Happy Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Brandon Happy Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Hey man I know your Birthday is not for another week but I wanted to tell you an early Birthday wishes for you for I may not be able to be on for the wonderful day for you... I would like to say that you are an amazing person and the fact that you may a lot of Tribulations with your everyday life... I know things can be tough at times but its what we do to make them better and the fact that we can work them out and the fact that we can be the best even though things that don't seem to make it that way... What I am basically saying is the fact that you should stay the way you are and be the best of all the troubles that you may have coming along the way of your life and the fact that it can make us all better in life...

Brandon Happy Birthday Happybthdy14
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:16 pm

thank you that means a lot to me, happy early birthday to you as well
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks... I turn 28 tomorrow and so not looking forward to it... I'm going to have to go to a storage unit to get my mother in laws stuff so fun fun...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:01 pm

oh that sounds like loads of fun... i get my teeth pulled tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:48 am

Ouch I'm sorry man... I'll pray that you won't feel it...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:17 pm

im just glad its over... so far not to much pain
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 pm

That is really good to hear... Me on the other hand had to unload the storage unit today and killed my knee... I just hope it won't cause me to have to go in as an ER... Evil or Very Mad And even on my birthday today, but everybody wished me a good day so in a way I guess that makes it a little better... lol!
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:45 am

oh geez thats not good i hope your knee gets better
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:59 am

Man... you guys are falling apart on us! Hope you both feel better and happy bday brandon!!
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:31 pm

i know right lol thank you hippity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Happy Birthday   Brandon Happy Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon Happy Birthday
Page 1 of 1