Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ventrilo Information (NEW)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thumper

Thumper

Ventrilo Information (NEW) Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo Information (NEW)   Ventrilo Information (NEW) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:05 am

Ok we now have a stable server. The IP is 66.228.127.220 And the port is 11007

There is no password for this right now. IF youll message me on here or catch me when Im on ill make ya a useraname on there. I need all the officers onboard with this
Thanks Yall
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Information (NEW)   Ventrilo Information (NEW) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:34 am

heh no wonder it wasnt working for me tonight.
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Information (NEW)   Ventrilo Information (NEW) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 am

I was running a private from my pc and it could only hold 8 people at once and when there was like 6 people it slowed the program down to a crawl. So now we have a public one. Its a paid one so we need to get people on there.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Information (NEW)   Ventrilo Information (NEW) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 am

I would like to have all the Officers on there by next Saturday so I can have the meeting on there... This will be a mandatory meeting...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Information (NEW)   Ventrilo Information (NEW) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:46 pm

I have the new information set up i just need to get the officer part, let me know when your one. if im not just send me a text =) thanks for putting time into getting us a vent btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Information (NEW)   Ventrilo Information (NEW) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo Information (NEW)
Page 1 of 1