Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating on Ventrillo and the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Updating on Ventrillo and the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Updating on Ventrillo and the Forum   Updating on Ventrillo and the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 am

This is from Thumper, y'all please work with us when it comes to making us the greatest Guild out there...

Ok things have been busy here, Im can run a 8 man vent off of my Cpu but the problem that there are more that 8 people that get on. Ok there are places that we can get a free vent off a server but were sharing it with others, or we can get a paid one. I dont mind paying in to one I just wana make shure that we use it. Here is the info on that http://www.instantventrilo.com/get-ventrilo-server.php?OKEY=google_ivt_ventrilo-s . Also we have been getting enough members on the fourm we need to make it more friendly, I know that were all doing stuff and back and forth but we need to make it fun. I have not worked on the portal in the last few days due to medication changes (F~ing va doctors lol) but Im goingto try to get that cranked out bu this weekend. So if you have any prefrence on charter or bleach just ask.
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com

Updating on Ventrillo and the Forum
Page 1 of 1