Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaming on PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killingu2

killingu2

Gaming on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Gaming on PS3   Gaming on PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 am

i play cod4 WaW mw2 black ops borderlands anything along those lines so add me killingu2 im always up for zombs so hit me up
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Gaming on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming on PS3   Gaming on PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Man you play for the wrong system... I play on the Xbox 360 and I don't think they allow you to interact with different systems... I would love to do Zombies with you so I can yell at you and say your not doing it right man... Lmfao... I do that all the time when I did Five and people would totally screw it up and it was funny yelling at them and Thumper would be laughing too because I get so serious especially when were on the Glitches... But unfortunate they fixed the Glitches to where your running your ass off to stay alive... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
killingu2

killingu2

Gaming on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming on PS3   Gaming on PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:06 pm

hahahahaha PS3 is a lot of fun and free so, haha but yeah zombies are so fun! and theres is still a glitch on FIVE so i use that all the time haha
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Gaming on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming on PS3   Gaming on PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Damn... This sucks because they fixed it on 360 and I don't play it anymore so I play team death match and i kick every-bodies asses on there...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
killingu2

killingu2

Gaming on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming on PS3   Gaming on PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 pm

haha thats cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaming on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming on PS3   Gaming on PS3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming on PS3
Page 1 of 1