Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Candegor Officer Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Candegor Officer Application Empty
PostSubject: Candegor Officer Application   Candegor Officer Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 pm

hello, i am new to "code of death" but i enjoy the people im playing with and they respect me. i would appreciate being promoted to officer because i enjoy helping others and i enjoy answering questions others ask me, i take pride in what i do and i will help anyone who needs it without hesitation or with the mind set that i will be receiving anything in return, as a gamer i want to play and have fun, and to be with "code of death" would be exactly what i would enjoy. to be promoted to officer would mean a lot to me since i enjoy knowing i mean something to something, i don't enjoy playing with people if i feel like im a nobody, i want to be excepted and wanted. so i would sincerely like this post be read and thought over carefully.

candegor
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Candegor Officer Application   Candegor Officer Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 pm

I have honestly had some time to get to talk to him and I think that he could be a good Officer so my answer will be a yes...
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Candegor Officer Application   Candegor Officer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:44 am

No .,, Yea i dont care LOL
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Candegor Officer Application   Candegor Officer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Okay... What is it a yes or a no? Because your not clear on your answer???
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

PostSubject: Re: Candegor Officer Application   Candegor Officer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm

So far I have seen him redirect 2 people to me so that they can join the kinship. He has made things for other members and brought conversation to the kinship. There are somethings he could fix. But based on the help so far seen I would have to say yes. P.s. he loves recruiting
Back to top Go down
archeous

PostSubject: Re: Candegor Officer Application   Candegor Officer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Sure, I'll say yes to Candegor's promotion
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Candegor Officer Application   Candegor Officer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:13 pm

well if yall are for it so am i. We have to suport eachother
Back to top Go down
gurnie

PostSubject: Re: Candegor Officer Application   Candegor Officer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candegor Officer Application   Candegor Officer Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candegor Officer Application
Page 1 of 1