Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Of Warcraft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thumper

Thumper

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am

some people play on main servers, I dont lol i can set up a private server if any one is intersted. It free and it is moddable. So let me know if any one is intrested.
Back to top Go down
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

That's so cool....at the moment i'm on two servers. One mainly for my brother and the other one was because i was sick of playing with family hehe
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 am

oh lol I have played on a few main ones and a few private. The best way to do it is run your own. there soo easy to start and run. Plus you can make nice little custom wepons and all lol
Back to top Go down
Notasavior

Notasavior

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:09 pm

I've done that stuff before Very Happy lol. More so just helped Thumper with modding.. Didn't get very far.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/chaoswing
muffinwoman123

muffinwoman123

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:58 pm

holy crap i didnt know that was even possible. i learn new things every day i guess hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Lol.... Ya he is very talented with the things he's able to do off of servers...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1