Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy New Years 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Happy New Years 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Years 2012   Happy New Years 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Well it is official we have made it another year and yet we all became a family in this Gaming Community and I want to thank y'all for being a part of this wonderful time in the world... I hope that you all can spend it with that special and the fact that y'all be able to say Happy New Years to the person you love... I also hope that you have a very Merry Christmas... Sorry I have not been able to come on as much as I used to but my work schedule has been insane... Also the fact that we need to get more people involved in this Guild and get the chance to also recruit with most that I can do... I am also looking for more Officers in the Guild... If you are interested please put into the Officer Applications and please contact me at: (502)472-3023... If you call or text me I will jump on as quick as I can... Thanks to all of you that have stuck with this Guild and the fact that we are still hurting on the end side...
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com

Happy New Years 2012
Page 1 of 1