Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Hippity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Happy Birthday Hippity Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Hippity   Happy Birthday Hippity I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:03 pm

I know your Birthday is not until Friday but I wanted to take the time to tell you that you are a wonderful person... I know we have only known each other for a couple of months but I can actually say that you are one of my best friends and that we can try to work whatever it is out anytime... I know that we don't talk very much anymore due to our lives but I hope that this is going to be the best Birthday that you have and I hope you have a wonderful one... And also I hope that you don't get all caught up on the Black Friday Sales... Love ya sister...

Happy Birthday Hippity Bday-1
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hippity   Happy Birthday Hippity I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:45 am

haha thanks sis!! I love you too!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thumper

Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hippity   Happy Birthday Hippity I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:50 am

HAPPY
FUUCKING BIRTHDAY, LOL

Jk we love ya trac and your a wonderful person with a hart of gold (but with no soul LAWLS)
I consider you a close friend and hope you have a epic week and weekend. Tell Lawrence we all sead elllo.
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hippity   Happy Birthday Hippity I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 pm

heh I will Very Happy I love you both so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hippity   Happy Birthday Hippity I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Man I think were all getting old and need to go out sometime and have dinner and have some laughs... I want to get to meet you and Lawrence so bad... Y'all are the cutest couple... Y'all remind me of us when we first got married... Lol...
Back to top Go down
killingu2

killingu2

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hippity   Happy Birthday Hippity I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:39 pm

happy birthday hippity
Back to top Go down
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hippity   Happy Birthday Hippity I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 am

I have noticed that you are not completely register your profile I would like to have everybody's birthday on here so we know when to say Happy Birthday to y'all...
Back to top Go down
Hippity

Hippity

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hippity   Happy Birthday Hippity I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:48 am

haha well we are a bit far away from eachother arn't we... dinner would be difficult.

ok I'll fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Hippity   Happy Birthday Hippity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Hippity
Page 1 of 1