Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courtney for Veteran

Go down 

Courtney for Veteran
Yes
Courtney for Veteran I_vote_lcap100%Courtney for Veteran I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Courtney for Veteran I_vote_lcap0%Courtney for Veteran I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Courtney for Veteran Empty
PostSubject: Courtney for Veteran   Courtney for Veteran I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello everyone this is Minnerva (also know as Severy but not very much), i have now been a member of Code of Death for 6+ months and find that i am interested in continueing my way up the ranks of the guild. Through out these months i have been able to get quite a lot of people to join the kinship and also spred the news of the forum pages. I find that its no only important to help members out when they get confused or are in need of assistance, but also to check in and make sure everyone is just having a good time and that there isnt fighting going on in the kinship. I hope to see many new members before the year is up, have a great day

Courtney C.
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com

Courtney for Veteran
Page 1 of 1