Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Please register on the Code Of Death Forum so this way we can get to know you better... We would like you to post on here to let us know who you are and the fact that we can Promote you in the game... Also feel free to know that this is a very family oriented guild to the point where we have very low drama... Do you want to join the Dark Side???
Code Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the one the only when it comes to just wanting to game or just want to have fun with new friends and also very oriented to making new ideas come to life... Are you ready to join the dark side?

Who's OnlineWho's Online  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Halloween

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovebug
Admin
Lovebug

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:49 pm

I would like to wish y'all a good Halloween so this way we can have fun and either hand out candy or go tricker treating with friends and family... I actually got to enjoy it with my daughter for she got to go the first time this year and she liked seeing all the costumes of the kids that got to go... She got a lot of candy and be able to just enjoy the time with loved ones and to see the fact that we could enjoy the time of your life and yet we still have her Birthday on November 12th, 2011... I know that since she had such a good night that she will enjoy her day coming up... But no matter what we will always be kids on the inside and be able to have fun... Sorry we were not able to enjoy the night by having a party on the LOTRO and also any of the other games tonight because I had enjoyed the time with my family and friends and the fact that we will have candy till Thanksgiving... Lol...

Happy Halloween 1stbat
Back to top Go down
https://welcomecodeofdeath.niceboard.com

Happy Halloween
Page 1 of 1